Jumat, 01 Desember 2017

My Story

Part 2


This is my second diary. This time I will recount some of the events I have experienced in the last three days.
Starting from 27 November 2017 to 29 November 2017.

       I live my days as usual, no difference is too obvious. There are just a few extra activities I've done over the last few days. More precisely, yesterday I was just following Makrab activities in one of the organizations that I follow. In that activity I became one of the organizers who took care of all these Makrab preparations. I'm in trust to be P3k coordinator. At first I refused because I think P3k is very important role in this event, which concerns the safety of the crowd, and I don’t have experience in P3k, my department is also not about health so I really feel unfit to be P3k coordinator. But all my friends keep on giving support, they keep telling me that I'm the right one and I can be. Until I finally agreed with the decision, with a note they all should be ready to help me anytime if I don’t know the name of the medicine and so forth. The day before the event I learned the names of the medicine and their usefulness by meeting the seniors who studied health sciences. The first day I felt still relaxed because there are no signs that will sick.  

        At first I felt like that, but by the time the sun began to sink they had already started to catch a cold, because the location we chose for this Makrab activity is on a fairly cold plateau, and lately is the rainy season. Certainly the cold level is very high. There were also some of the participants who had a fever. Thank goodness I've studied this medicine, so I already know which medicine should be given to those who have fever and those who catch a cold. The next day, Makrab activities are outbound. There are some participants who experienced cramps and wounds exposed to rocks, outbound this time the committee did choose a place that is exciting that is in the river and the pond that is in the area around outbound. I'm a little awkward to treat their wounds, because I've never done this before. But I've been studying the day before this Makrab started, so I can slightly treat their wounds though not as fast and neat as a health person, heheehhe. . . .

        Finally our show was over, and our return was greeted with a very heavy rain. Fortunately, our event has been completed because this rain can hamper our event. At the closing of this event, the chairman of the committee gave a speech in the form of a word of gratitude to us all especially to the god who has divided his sustenance that is rain after we finish Makrab. "God is very dear to us all, because our event can run smoothly without a drop of water came down from the sky" so was the speech delivered by the committee chairman Makrab. Experience this time I will not forget, because what I didn’t know, now I know a little about medicine. All that is because I want to learn and try. The lesson this time I can take from this activity is don’t be afraid to learn new things, because sometimes we imagine isn’t as complicated as we run.

        Today I returned to campus with a bad situation, maybe because of lack of sleep when the show makrab yesterday. Coming home from college I decided to go home because I felt so tired. On the way I suddenly felt there was something wrong with my motorcycle. Apparently rear tires leak. Ouch, it feels like crying but shy, tired body and now leaking tires. I'm trying to endure this tiredness, until I finally found the workshop. After a few minutes I waited, I finally resumed my journey. Halfway through the trip suddenly rains directly wet me with profusely, until arrived at the dorm. Initially I felt that day was the day of my misfortune. But I try to be patient, maybe this is God's way, testing my patience. Lots of wisdom that I can take from this week's events.
Thank's for reading my experience.
Have a nice day 😉😺
 
 

 
 

 

1 komentar: